Accenture Innovation Centre, 7 Hanover Quay
Design and supply of kitchen ventilation system.
Extremely onerous planning constraints were placed on the level of emissions, including grease, smoke, odour and noise.
High level exhaust was not possible, due to the design of the existing building. Kitchens are located on 4th and 5th floors, with kitchen plant in basement and exhaust required at ground floor level.
Entropic worked closely with the Engineer to design a system to fulfil the Planning requirements. The ECOkitchen system supplied features:
- CaptureTEC system to canopies to reduce extract volume required
- CleanTEC grease destruction system
- Harmony variable air volume system to continuously monitor cooking level and minimise extract in line with cooking
- EnviroAir pollution control unit incorporating:
- OdourTEC odour abatement system to neutralise odours
- SmokeTEC smoke abatement system to treat smoke emissions
- OCEAN kitchen extract heat recovery and energy optimisation system
ECOkitchen canopy at Accenture
All components link together to allow seamless, hands off automatic operation of the kitchen ventilation system whilst meeting the requirements of the Client.